Sunday, March 7, 2010

Shades of Spring

Sometimes we think of Spring in only colors of pastels, bright pinks and greens and maybe nautical flavors of navy, red and gold. For this display, I used a more mild side of spring with muted shades of ivory, browns and blues. Then I punched it up with a cute red & white accent.


I love these bird salt and pepper shakers.


This layer of cream and bamboo plate, with light blue salad plate and a bird nest for accent is accompanied by a Victorian Easter chocolate bar.



Here you see a long shot of the table. I added a red and white napkin under the blue plate to punch it up and then I added red and white ribbon onto the blue note cards. I really like the combination of the blue, brown and red and hope you'll think of mixing up your spring colors too!



No comments:

Post a Comment