Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pink Welcome to Spring



I picked up these pink ranunculus from Whole Foods this week.



They screamed spring to me


I thought they looked particularly nice in my blue and white vase.





Just yesterday they started to open - ahh - spring starts tomorrow - we made it ya'll! Have a great weekend!
I planned to join pink Saturday for the first time but as usual I did not read the directions and failed to email my blog in time, however- jump over to visit at How Sweet the Sound.




2 comments:

  1. Love the flowers.... just stopping by from 'Outdoor Wednesday', have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those flowers. We don't get any of those in our markets. I love all the flowers people have from their markets.
    Win Rachael Ray bake ware at my blog.
    Thanks! Sherry

    ReplyDelete