Sunday, October 25, 2015

Vintage Thanksgiving Clipart

 For many years we have hosted my husband's 
side of the family for Thanksgiving.
Over the years as the family
has grown my ideas for
decorating and tablescapes
seating & buffets
have gotten creative.
For example hosting it in our
Living Room, which I wrote
about here in 2011.
 I'm already thinking about
this year's tables if we
are able to host.
 But even if we don't it's fun
to look at the vintage
Thanksgiving clipart!
 So many turkeys and corn ~
 leaves & pumpkins!
 I may use a few of these
for decorations.  Did you know
if you cut and paste the image
into a Word Document
you can take it to your 
local UPS or FedEx store
and they can enlarge
the image and make it into
a poster size mounted on foam core?
You could embellish it with gold paint pen
overlaying the lettering
or with ribbon around the edges.
I think that would look super cute
displayed in your foyer or 
on the buffet table
surrounded with some pumpkins
Indian corn or perhaps a potted mum 
from your grocer!
I think the acorn and the flower would make
adorable place cards too.
What are you working on for Thanksgiving?
I'm Joining:
Metamorphosis Monday
The Scoop at:
Inspire me Tuesday at:
Wow Us Wednesday
Style Sisters Centerpiece Wednesday
Tablescape Thursday at:
Feathered Nest Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Simple & Sweet Fridays
http://rootedinthyme.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment