Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunny Yellow

As I continue to transform the shop over from Christmas to spring, I turn to an old faithful transition, citrus. I think it is the sunny yellows that perk us up in dull drums of winter time.
Along with the fact that citrus (fresh) is in season.


These lemon napkin rings would perk up any table!


I really like the white with yellow for a clean, crisp color palette.


Lemon towels finish off the new display!
I'm joining two of my favorite ladies this week for
&

10 comments:

  1. Oh all of your vignettes are just so pretty. I love yellow and I so agree, just a wonderful touch of sunshine for the winter glooms. Beautiful vignettes. Thank so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very pretty and all my favorite colors!
    Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty. Love the dog napkin rings. Dropping by from Met Monday.

    Allison
    Atticmag

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how just the simplness in gathering things of the same color can be so sophisicate. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the yellow you're adding. I too, own a gift shop, haven't purchased anything yellow "yet", would be a fun touch to add to the decor this time of year. Thank you for swinging by to see the small hutch "makeover". hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I love your display you have here...happy look on going on!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sunny yellow. It does remind me that we need to pick the lemons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful vignettes. I love the use of lemons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty. the dog napkin holders are too cute.

    Girl Meets Handbag

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your displays are wonderful.
    Citrus is in season here, and as a matter of fact, I just had a delicious navel orange.

    Enjoyed visiting-
    Thank you for coming by my blog.

    Laura
    White Spray Paint

    ReplyDelete