Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Winter Blues



Between the blue birds outside my window and the blue decor inside the store, I definitely feel the winter blues lately.

I'm inspired by the blue and white dishes with oranges on these new Mary Lake Thompson towels to create a blue & white with orange table display.



I think the shot of orange perks up this table.


Just got in a set of blue and white plates and dipping saucers.



These vintage frog placecard holders are adorable!




I'm also loving the yellow cocktail napkins.




But the real show stopper is the towels.



I hope you'll stop by the store for a visit soon!

I'm linking to the following parties:







2 comments:

  1. Such lovely things and displayed so beautifully. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what beautiful things! Love the blue and white with the pop of orange. The tea towels are so lovely! I could use all of these pretty things! :)
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete