Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mums the Word

Mums the word for today's post as I join Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphasis Monday.
I got some major landscaping done this weekend thanks to Mr. and Master B's hard work!


Here's the pot on our back patio - ready for planting!


This is Master B hard at work preparing the bed for some mulch and mums.



Here's a circle bed between our drive way and back patio. I'm such a lucky girl, I placed the mums where I wanted them and the guys planted them for me!




After mulch and mums are planted! I hope to get some pumpkins and gourds to put into the bird bath.











3 comments:

  1. Love the color mums add to a fall landscape! We just added kale, mums, and pansys today. :) Thanks for sharing! Artie (Niartist) Color Outside the Lines Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !!!!! I love the fountain rock round....I just saw one yesterday and pointed it out to my hubby - I want one ...next year......
    Thanks for sharing ! I am sooooo jealous....
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Kansas...
    Looks great!
    Mums are wonderful and so hardy.

    God bless,
    d from Homehaven

    ReplyDelete