Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Fall Dinner Party StyleBlueprint

If you live in the South you may have
already discovered StyleBlueprint.
from their site's About Us page:
StyleBlueprint is a southern style blog with a focus on the conversations that inevitably connect women: Fashion, Home, Travel, Food and Entertaining, Lifestyle and fascinating people and businesses within our local communities.
They are in the cities of: Birmingham, Atlanta, Louisville, Memphis & Nashville 
 Recently they featured a Fall Dinner Party designed by Roger Higgins a Nashville Interior Designer.


 I enjoyed his mix of rustic textures
along with the freshness of the fruit and flowers.

 Wonderful inspiration for your next dinner party.
Even if you don't live in these cities,
StyleBlueprint offers great tips and ideas for future vacation visits!
Here is a picture of Roger from his website, where you find more
of his wonderful style and talent.

I'm Joining:
The Happy Housie
http://www.bloglovin.com/
The Scoop at:
Inspire me Tuesday at:
Wow Us Wednesday
Let’s Dish
Style Sisters Centerpiece Wednesday
Tablescape Thursday at:
Tutorials Tips and Tidbits
Feathered Nest Friday
Show and Tell Friday

Simple & Sweet Fridays
http://rootedinthyme.blogspot.com/


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I had never seen the blog and I live fairly close to Atlanta. I will check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly stunning! I love the colors. Spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the cobalt blue with the brown. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done. I agree, I like the rustic feel to his table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful table, love the centerpiece. What fun that would have been to go to Style Blueprint. I am not familiar with the business with would sure love to stop in sometime when I am in the south.

    ReplyDelete