Thursday, May 6, 2010

Blue & White China Cabinet Re-Do




Happy Monday!


This week I had a chance to change things around at the booth and make some summer additions.


I moved all my blue and white over to the china cabinet.


At first it was a hodge podge of garden, seashore and other items.


I started to organize most of the seashell theme items on one shelf.



Then mixed in some on each of the other shelves.


And I was surprised how well it all went together.

I love the seersucker with the shells.


Today I'm joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday & Smiling Sally for my first Blue Monday.
Please visit both these blogs for more great posts.
Thanks for stopping by & be sure to leave a comment :)




5 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love all the blue and white in your china cabinet! You have a lovely collection of pretties there!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I love the blues. Happy 1st Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you the owner of a decorating store? Its so beautiful. Thanks for sharing! Happy Blue M.

    Anne-Marie

    PS I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL BLOG,,,so cozy and prety. Just an inviting feel to it. Love the colors and Miss Madison too. SWEET!!! I am still a bit new to this Blue Monday thing too but it has been fun and interesting along the way so far. I am really hopeful of making new friends on the path. God has a way of blessing us just like that..I will be adding on as a follower and will return soon. Hope you can find a minute to pop by mine.. I do believe I did jabber to much on my last post, oops. I will have to watch that next Monday ;0)
    Hugs from Iowa~~~Dena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I love all the blue and white in your beautiful china cabinet! I love the shells and all of your lovely collection, loving the seersucker too! I recently did a post on a memory/photo jar project with glittered shells and starfish. You can view it here if you wish: http://flowershopgurl.blogspot.com/2010/05/happy-may-day-and-happy-pink-saturday.html
    Hugz,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete