Friday, August 30, 2019

Football Kickoff!

Are you ready for football season?
I know for many of us the kids football
has already started about a month ago,
but the official NFL and college games
start this weekend.
 In celebration I setup this football theme
table mixing vintage and new along with 
my favorite blue and white!
 Football coasters are under milk glass tumblers
along with football placemats and squeeze balls.
You can find the placemats & coasters at the store
the little footballs were from Amazon.
 I used our everyday plates and flatware
but added a nay linen tassel napkin.
 Finally I added a little yard line treat box
on the center of each plate.
The centerpiece was a bowlful of footballs
always a hit with the grandsons.
They can be found here on Amazon.

Thanks for joining me today I hope your favorite
team has an excellent season!

1 comment: