Sunday, December 2, 2018

A Country Christmas

Welcome to a Country Christmas in our kitchen.
We were heading out to our town's light up festival
on a Friday night after a long work week
so I kept it easy with pizza and paper.
 In lieu of flowers I used
my vintage like truck to hold extra 
napkins and flatware as the centerpiece.
 A red check paper table runner 
lines up battery operated
 mini Christmas trees
and red sparkle balls.
 I just love these tree napkins
with multi shades of red and green~so festive!
 You can see a peek of the gray
buffet in the background holding
our gingerbread collection of train lamp, 
gingerbread house and cloche holding a mini 
gingerbread house.
 I set out painted green mugs for coffee or cocoa 
after the lighting ceremony, 
while we will use soda cans and bottle waters for dinner
again keeping it super easy!
 The red truck has a matching
mini truck that holds tree
salt and pepper shakers.

I pulled out the plaid flatware I purchased at HSN a 
few years ago.  I imagine you will see a lot of the 
flatware this holiday season.

What get together are you planning for this holiday season?
Using paper makes for easy setup and cleanup
and allows you to enjoy
celebrating the blessings of family and friends!
Stop by the shop and grab some or all
of these paper items and plan it today -you can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment