Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Halloween Porch at the Little Bee House


Welcome to Halloween on 
the porch of our Little Bee House!

 I layered the lanterns I already
have and enjoy so much as the 
nights are earlier now in fall
with a set of three pumpkins from Target.
 In our sitting area I replaced the
fall pillows with linen pillow covers
I found on Amazon that match the
polka dot theme of the other pumpkins
 On the black wicker table I filled
a gray urn from QVC with polk dot,
striped and check pumpkins from Pier One.
In addition to two mini Halloween
light up bottle brush trees also from Pier One.
 The witch has flown straight into the wall
of the porch by the door on this 
black and orange wreath from Pier One
with more pumpkin polka dot and stripes!
 Finally these happy pumpkin topiaries
in my urns flank the entry way
to create a mood of Joy
for all the trick and treaters!
They are from Frontgate.
Such a happy little porch~we have really enjoyed it!
Wishing you and yours a Happy Halloween!

1 comment: