Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Meemaw's Foxy Date Night

Thanks for stopping by!
We've been having a date night 
on Wednesdays since school started
with out three grandsons and it's
been tons of fun.
This week I setup a table with
a fox theme for fall.
 These two foxes were scheduled to appear
on our front porch, but before they scamper
out there I decided they could be the centerpiece for the table.
I saw these on QVC in early August and
knew they'd be such a cute addition to the 
early fall porch decor!
They are still available online here:

 To continue the woodsy fall theme
I added an apple and pine cone
garland down the center of the table.
I always keep the place settings simple
for family nights.
 I mixed my Fiesta turquoise dinner plates with
a burlap plate charger, orange salad plate (paper)
and fall leaf dinner napkins (paper).
Finally I added my bee glasses, which are smaller
and easier for the boys to handle &
the wood handled flatware, which I thought
matched nicely to the theme.

See more of my visit to the Fiesta Outlet
store in West Virginia here
My husband and I both work fulltime so our "strategy"
for an easy dinner on a work night is to cook the night before 
heat up the night the boys visit.
With a 10, 9 and 1 year old this works out great~
everyone can eat and there a just a few dishes
so we can all enjoy the rest of the night together!

Later this week I will post our foxy friends on the front porch
along with my other early fall decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment