Monday, November 16, 2015

Thanksgiving China Cabinet

Thanks for joining me today!
Hope you are doing well.
As I mentioned in my Thanksgiving
I updated the china cabinet a little
and wanted to share it with you today.
This was a pretty simple
update one because I feel like
Christmas is breathing down my neck,
and two because I have been
struggling with my health
and have to conserve energy.
I found some faux pumpkins on Amazon
and added them in the tea cups & saucers
I boosted them up a little
with faux and mercury glass acorns.

Then I added these real pumpkins
from Fresh Market.
I like the pops of orange against
the blue and white.
Next I will pull out all the blue and white
and add my Spode Christmas collection
for the holidays.
I will be sure to share that with you later on this month.
I'm Joining:
Metamorphosis Monday
The Scoop at:
Inspire me Tuesday at:
Wow Us Wednesday
Style Sisters Centerpiece Wednesday
Feathered Nest Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Simple & Sweet Fridays
http://rootedinthyme.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

  1. Love the pops of color with the Blue Willow! Beautiful collection of Blue Willow :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I did the same thing a couple of years ago, the orange pumpkins against the blue willow really pop! I'm a new follower,
    Karee

    ReplyDelete