Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer Buffet

I'm creating a little summerness in my dining room.
Today I'd like to share with you the buffet.
 

First I added a large white shell with some raffia & filled it with orange carnival glass tea cups and saucers.  I took my sea horse cock tail napkins and a few large light shells and placed them around.  Now in our house Mr B would call that "done"~but . . . I sit in the living room to study so I stare at the buffet while I'm deep in thought (hmmm) and it just seemed not "done" enough.

So I moved those items over to the left and I added in some more height and color to the right.

I love these teacups they are so colorful!
 

 Here it is all finished~sorry for the bad lighting
It was cloudy and then sunny back and forth all weekend.
My new buffet is part of set we purchased in November at Macy's.
I will show you the dining room table soon.
 
Sharing at the following great blogs:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment