Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fall Florals

These wedding bouquets were featured in Better Homes

and Gardens online. I always check out the wedding photos

I think they provide good ideas for centerpieces, tablescapes, color combinations, etc.

Above is a great example - placing a pin in the bouquet -

which would also look great in a centerpiece!

Love this ribbon color palette.
Roses and wild flowers make a great combination for early fall.

This one has a little of everything!

Trying to get my last summer tablescape done tonight after work.

We'll see if it happens - also packing - Miss B and I

are going on a mother daughter road trip

this week - destination Charleston, SC!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the bouquet with the sparkly broach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! I hope you enjoy a special weekend with your special girl. I love the splashes of color in all of those bouquets. Great pix!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, these are all stunning. I love the designs and the colors. Your pictures are just fabulous.

    I took a look at the horse lamp. It is stunning also. Wow, I do love it. Thanks for the info. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete