Sunday, March 20, 2011

Man Cave Update

I first posted about the man cave renovations here back in September.

These are some before shots of that post.

Boy has it been a loong winter with out my heated two car garage!
The warm weather must be here to stay because
the man cave is nearing completion.
You can see from the photos that all the walls on the previous
"kitchen" side have been re-drywalled and painted.

The cabinets have been removed, sanded, painted
and rehung on the opposing wall.

A shelf unit was installed along with a black storage cabinet.


Hooks hung for the many shovels, racks, etc.
Still to do: the flooring, work sink and parking side dry wall.
I'm joining Met Monday.
Also, be sure to enter my give away for a
signed copy of "That's Entertaining!" by Tim Laird.
For more information click here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a change. I don't even want to show this to my husband, he would be very jealous!

    ReplyDelete