Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Autumnal Display








Tomorrow is our first day of school so I'm into fall and ready to start decorating! This year I've combined blue & white with orange, which
I had done last year, but in addition I added in some rust and yellow.

I love these faux corn cobs to mix in with your pumpkins & gourds.

A beeutiful cornucopia.

The addition of this table runner adds a nice texture.

A line up of pumpkin spreaders and utensils.


Hope you're getting ready for fall too!

3 comments:

  1. that corn looks nearly real great find with that it sure does say autumn is coming to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it all. I am using orange, lime green and blue in my decorating. This is such fabulous eye candy. I've been trying to figure out how to add the blue. Perfect. Thanks so much for joining TTT Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those peices are going to make wonderful Fall vignettes

    ReplyDelete