Monday, November 23, 2009

Miss B Goes to Paris Part I

As I mentioned before, Miss B recently had the opportunity to travel to Paris a fewdays. She was kind enough to take some great photos and let me share them with you'll so grab a cup of coffee and join us on the walking tour of Paris in the fall! Above you see a photo of the Tuileries Gardens.

Notre Dame Cathedral



A shot further away from Notre Dame, I like the trees included in this one.


The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.





The River Seine.





The Arc de Triomphe




I'm assuming this is the Tuileries Gardens again, although this photo was not labelled.







This is a statue of "some king that was murdered" according to Miss B. So I'm thinking there could be a lot of Kings that were murdered. If anyone knows let us know for our photo tag.


That's all for now. Stay tuned I'll post some more photos of Miss B goes to Paris next week. Thanks for stopping by today!


























No comments:

Post a Comment