Saturday, June 6, 2009

Beeutiful Blog Beginning

Welcome to my blog! I have been a blog reader for awhile now and have really enjoyed reading others post about their interests, friends and family, hobbies and work. I want my blog to be an opportunity for friends, which if you are reading this you must be a friend, to learn more about what I have going on at Beeutiful by Design. This post is short and sweet because it has literally taken me all day to figure out the bloggy world, but I promise there will be lots more to come including a brief history of Beeutiful by Design.
Thanks for coming by to visit!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I wanted to say I love your set up. Look forward to seeing more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your blog spot. Great ideas. Victorian Fourth of July posters a great idea.

    ReplyDelete