Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tablescape Inspiration

Week 2 of no tablescape finds me searching for some inspiration for summer. Where does a girl turn when she wants to be inspired - well I go to Horchow, where I could basically buy anything on their website/store and be happy. I hope you enjoy and become inspired by these photos from their website www.horchow.com.























I think crimson tide was my favorite, but you need to check out the other choices at the site too, to be sure you know yours. Thanks for visiting, now stop by Susan's at Between Naps on the Porch for more inspiring posts!






















































2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your inspirations! Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, I have to check out their website too! You've made me "want" again! DD

    ReplyDelete