Monday, May 17, 2010

Strawberry Table Top



With Derby over it was time to change up my
entry hall table with a new tablescape.
I decided to use this old pitcher and basin as the focal point.
I purchased this at an estate auction in our old neighborhood.
The owner was a lovely lady 94 years young!



Along with this "H" tile from the Vatican gift store, given to me as a Christmas gift one year.

I put the basin on a plant stand to give it some height and then added a plate underneath to give it some layering depth.


Inside the basin I added clear stones to fill it
and then layered on top some faux strawberries.


Here's a bird's eye view. I like the red with the red in the marbletop.
Next I added three miniature vases from Pier One to the left side.

I thought this red tied to the red of the marble top and the berries.


The first strawberries are in at our local farmers market - yum!


Here's a shot with different lighting. Thanks for stopping by today :)

























11 comments:

  1. Perfect summertime vignette on that lovely table! The strawberries add the punch of colour and the three vases go so well with them. Love the white pitcher too!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely strawberry table top, the white porcelaine is beautiful.

    My Ruby Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the red and white theme -- and those faux berries look so real! This is such an inviting vignette to welcome your guests -- lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely vignette! Love those faux strawberries.
    Be a sweeties,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely my friend...that table is awesome girl...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour,

    We both did strawberries for RT. Its lovely! I love the red and white porcelain and the detail in the mirror.

    thanks for sharing,

    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is just so pretty. The table is fabulous, I love all the beautiful carving and detail. The pitcher and bowl are perfect with the tile and the vases. So pretty and so eye catching. Thanks so much for joining the party, this is beautiful. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your strawberries! So pretty. Be blessed.Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it strawberries are the perfect things for this season

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice design ! they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete