Friday, May 21, 2010

Colin Times 2




I received the following email this weekend:

"Colin Cowie on NBC's Today Show Monday, May 24th Lets Party! Summer is just around the corner and that means barbecue season is almost here! Throwing a warm weather soiree shouldn't be a daunting task; with the right tools on hand you'll always be "party ready." The right menu, a tasty cocktail and a fabulous table can be as simple as "just add water!"
So tune in to find out what's cooking this Monday morning."
I set my DVR to record my fabulous Colin and see what he has on the menu for a warm weather soiree but you can check out the video on the msnbc website too. Doesn't soiree sound so much better than get together or party? I am soireeing (which I'm sure is not a real word) from now on!

Speaking of soirees, we hosted a party for Mr. B this past Tuesday and I was able to break out my newest toy, the Colin Cowie Beverage Server.



I wish I had a better picture of this, but you get the idea. It worked great and served ice tea perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment