Thursday, June 26, 2014

Vintage Fourth Clipart

I thought I would re-post an entry from 2011 in case you would enjoy using these pictures 
for your upcoming July 4th weekend!
It is possible to have an inexpensive yet festive party for Fourth of July. This week I'll show you how to plan a perfect patriotic picnic for next weekend's holiday. Today I'm sharing a few vintage clipart pictures I'm using later this week for a patriotic picnic.

I've saved these in a Word file and will be printing them on a sheet of white heavy card stock paper and a sheet of Avery labels.


I can't wait to show you all my creations for a patriotic picnic! Today I'm joining Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch.
Upcoming Posts:

Wednesday: Parks to Picnic - Outdoor Wednesday

Thursday: Patriotic Picnic - Tablescape Thursday

Friday: Perfect picnic sandwich - Foodie Friday

1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely lady.
    I love your beautiful photos for the 4th of July. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my Nautical Tablescape ! I am your newest follower on your blog now God Bless and have a wonderful weekend with your family.
    ~ Diane

    ReplyDelete