Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Seaside Dining on the Porch

Tonight we are out on the porch for a little
Seaside dining -porch style.
 I originally used these Mark Lake Thompson napkins 
last year
in a table titled Shellabration
 They are back tonight with some new
salad plates from Pottery Barn along
with my new Turquoise Fiestaware dinner plates.
 I mixed in some blue birds and flowers down the center.
 Along with a set of vintage smoke grey glasses.
 Then for some South Carolina fun I added my 
salt and pepper alligators and
matching alligator dessert forks!


 I got the salt and peppers at a great little store on 
King Street in Charleston SC.

I'm Joining:

3 comments:

  1. Very refreshing...love the pops of blue. Cute table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great plates! love them with the blue!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those salad plates and all of the turquoise on this table. Those salt and pepper shakers are so much fun! Have a great weekend. laurie

    ReplyDelete