Thursday, August 8, 2019

Dog Days of Celebrating!

Welcome to the table where we are celebrating
all things dog gone good!
 Bright colors and playful patterns adorn this table
for a fun celebration.  I used my Lenox dinner plates
along with mix and match Sabre flatware,
adorable dog paper napkins and salad plates & 
vintage yellow glassware.
 I love the blue and white check
paper table runner with all the other colors of the table.
with red collar napkin rings
I found on Ebay ages ago.
 The cutest little dog place card
holders are waiting for your name at the table.
I got these a few years ago
at Boxwoods in Atlanta.
 A few mini stuffed puppies scattered on the table
are now making a favorite playtime
activity with our grandson Max.
I found them on Oriental Trading.
 A magnetic salt and pepper showing that 
cats and dogs can really be friends.
Purchased on Amazon Here.

A quick and simple centerpiece of
Gerber daisies make the final touch
to our fun table!
Wouldn't this be a great table
along with a hot dog bar
with tons of toppings.
Celebrate the blessings of family & friends
with easy and elegant ideas that are fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment