Thursday, November 8, 2018

MeeMaw Animal Party

Thanks for stopping by!
Today we're celebrating a grandson's
birthday with an animal party.
I have linked the sources for the 
table elements in the store name(s).
 Sometimes it's hard to plan for a boy vs girl birthday
especially elementary school age
so I went with an animal theme.
 I knew a floral centerpiece would not do so
I shopped the house and borrowed my 
topiaries from the front hall as the centerpiece
pretending they were giant evergreens in a 
jungle for animals!
I had bought these on QVC.
 Playing off the animal theme I used these
silver salt and pepper shakers.
Mine are from Godinger years ago
but you can find them still on Ebay.
 Each place setting features a burlap charger,
black plate, animal party napkins
and a festive napkin ring from Hobby Lobby.
 To play up the animal theme I purchased
plastic zoo animals from Amazon and sprinkled them
around the table.
 To add to the festive table I used
multi colored plastic tumblers
as glasses.  These were used all summer
and purchased at Target.
This was a super fun table to setup
as boy will be boys we ended up 
playing leopard battles zebra etc
after dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment