Sunday, July 29, 2018

Vintage school clip art

 
Thanks for stopping by!
 Today I'm sharing a few of the
vintage clipart images I found on the internet
for a back to school
theme table I'm working
on this week!
 
Sometimes I like the black and white
imagery for simplicity
and easy on the budget toner printing.


 
But then I also like to be able to use color
to tie in my theme and dishes.
This school boy with his dog is
an adorable image, which reminds me of my grandsons.
 You can never go wrong incorporating
apples, pencils or chalkboard into
your back to school theme!
I love the botanical feel of the apple image above.
 
 
Finally I selected a plain chalkboard image,
I think this would be cute printed out as place cards
and then writing each child's name with a
word of encouragement.
 
Stay tuned to my Facebook, Instagram and
this blog for more ideas all week for
Back to School parties,
tables, recipe and craft ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment