Thursday, November 5, 2015

November Books

Here's my November book
selections.  I picked
two titles that were home living/decor
mostly because I'm still reading
my October books and
because November has so
many great holiday magazines!
Both of these books would make ideal
holiday presents as we all look
to freshen up our spaces 
in January.


Carolyn Roehm at Home in the Garden
is a mammoth masterpiece.
I have all of her other books and loved
all of their photography,
but Ms. Roehm has out done herself
in her current book.
It measures a whopping 
11.4 by 14.2 inches and weighs 7.4 pounds.
Yes I looked that up because
I could not believe how big this book was!
It's an investment to add to your collection~
a Christmas or Birthday wishlist for sure!
On Amazon it is listed at $46.75.
She is also featured today on One Kings Lane.
You can visit Ms. Roehm's blog at
http://carolyneroehm.com/.


Eddie Ross' Modern Mix
is a delightful combination
of vintage and new items, 
just as the title suggests.
I have been mixing vintage
and new for over 20 years,
and followed Mr. Ross on his blog
and now instagram for great inspiration.
One Kings Lane had this on sale
a few weeks ago, which is where I picked up
my author signed copy,
but you can get it on Amazon for $29.83.
The blog link for Mr. Ross is http://eddieross.com/blog.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment