Monday, October 26, 2015

October Book List

Here are my October book choices.
I love reading all year long, 
but the chilly fall weather
sure does invite one to sit down
with a blanket and 
dive into a great book!
 I'm always looking for book titles
and I found this one on my local
public library's Facebook page!

 I've been on the preorder list
with Amazon for The Witches since late
summer.  My daughter's recent
honeymoon visit to Salem
has only peaked my interest in this book.
I'm a big fan of Brene Brown
and watch her on Oprah.
I love her candid but science
based advice in Daring Greatly.
This follow up book address what happens
after the fall & how to rise strong.

My September titles were:
Taming the Queen by Phillipa Gregory
The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
The MicroBiome Solution by Dr. Robynne Chutkan
All 3 were great reads I would highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment