Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pineapple and Candle Urns

I finally got the coffee table cleaned off and setup a little vignette.

From the pictures this looks like a whole lot of brown going on here, but the urns are really black. I promise it looks good.


The pineapple tray is my designated remote control spot. Do you lose your remote as much as we do~it's never where I remember putting it!


These urns are filled with a battery operated flameless candle.



I also added a pineapple bucket for the mail and a new Slatkin fall scent candle to our desk area.



I'm trying to have designated spots for things to cut down on the clutter.

I'm joining Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life.

1 comment:

  1. Love the remote bucket, but who has just one anymore? Love the site-- found you through Pigtown, and will continue through your archive. I'm interested in your bee connection! Reference: http://kea-norhymeorreason.blogspot.com/2011/07/sweet-rewards.html

    :-) Kathy
    http://kea-norhymeorreason.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete