Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nautical Display

I went nautical for some of the new lobby space at the store and thought I would share a few more of the details. The tree is partially decorated, waiting for my neighbors to move into their new space and then I will put out the rest of the ornaments.

Aren't these anchors cute! I think they would make great napkin rings and tassels too.

Here's the table with the nautical items. I think the blue and white gingham tablecloth makes a great backdrop.


Adorable large, medium and small lanterns along side the table. Notice the floors of the Head House, sigh, they don't make hardwood like this anymore, so I left it with no rug at all!


Lighthouse and Sailboat food covers to protect your outdoor dining from visitors joining your party.


Isn't this accent table and lamp adorable!


Finally a few Mary Lake Thompson towels with seaside accents.


I'm joining Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Thru Life and don't forget there is still time to enter by leaving a comment each post this week for the giveaway Saturday of Gwyneth Paltrow's new cookbook!

2 comments: