Friday, June 24, 2011

Feature Friday Liquid Soaps

For today's Feature Friday - we are offering Mary Lake Thompson liquid soaps buy one get one 50% off!The Lavender Soap is my current favorite for it's scent and I love the lavender color!
These make cute additions to your kitchen, laundry room or guest powder room & of course your master bath!
If you are so lucky to have a garden area where you prep cut flowers, Miss Bunny would be an adorable accent.




I love the rooster for the kitchen. I know so many of you have red kitchens -what a great perk up accent!




We even carry soaps for the lake house.

Hope you can stop by today or tomorrow and pickup a few soaps.
Have a wonderful weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi lovely lady.
    I love all the sweet soaps and moisturizing lotions. I hope you have a great week.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete