Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gazebo Dreaming

As the weather warms, I dream of all the possibilities

for our property -do you? One of these would be

a gazebo. I dream of days dining al fresco in my gazebo.
Think of the tablescapes!

Or a smaller gazebo as a focal point in the yard.


Summer days lounging in the gazebo with iced tea . . .


Or reading a favorite novel . . .


The beautiful landscape surrounding me


The sound of waves in the background

(never mind that I live in KY)


In my beautiful summer white gown . . .



Okay maybe all the rain has made me delirious



but a gazebo would be a wonderful addition

and the beginning of the season

always holds infinite inspiration.
Images bhg.com


I'm joining Outdoor Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. I so love the look of a gazebo. I'll be dreaming with you...I feel lucky that I just purchased some pavers to put under my garden benches. Waiting for the rain to stop, I'm also from KY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment you left me. I appreciate everyones support. Sometimes I think all we need is a little encouragement.
    BTW, I definately want one of those gazebos!!!
    Hugs to you
    Julie

    ReplyDelete