Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Treat Bags

I made these Easter treat bags with two of my favorite

things - jelly beans and vintage clip art.
First, I stuffed these polka dot clear plastic
bags with a few handfuls of jelly beans.


Then I filled these yellow paper sacks with the

jelly bean bags, folded over the top and hole

punched the center.

Finally, I tied off the tag with different color spool ribbon.
I'm joining Show and Tell & My Favorite Things.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!


2 comments:

  1. I love the vintage clip art tags. What a nice idea. These would be so cute to give out Easter Sunday if I had little guest attending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out so cute. The clip art is perfect on that pretty yellow bag. Thanks for linking to Favorite Things. laurie

    ReplyDelete