Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Booutiful Breakfast Table

With Halloween falling on a weekday this year
why not plan a special celebration
Halloween Booutiful breakfast?
The best thing is everything here
is paper so it's an 
easy weekday cleanup!
 Starting with plaid napkins I used as placemats
I found these orange and black plaid napkins 
on Amazon last year,
but we've several similar styles at the store.
 Next I used an old set of 
black cat and ghost salt and peppers
and paper buffalo check cups.
 Finally I layered black dinner plate,
an orange salad plate and a Boo napkin.
All of these are available at the store.
I found the flatware on Amazon for $20 for the set.
Here's the link:
 A few festive pumpkins down the center
and one at each place setting.
Thanks for stopping by~
be sure to visit us on Facebook for lots
 of recipes, tablescapes and ideas
for Halloween breakfast & drop in to see us 
Thursday -Saturday at the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment