Saturday, June 29, 2019

Patriotic Porch at the Little Bee House

Welcome to the Little Bee House
where we are decorated for the 
Fourth celebrations.
I kept it pretty low key this summer
using items I already had and purchasing
new mini flags for the flower urns.
 The black wicker rocking chairs and table
got a coat of fresh paint and are looking 
patriotically spiffy!
I added flag pillow covers
found here on Amazon.
And a faux geranium plant found
at QVC last year, but is on clearance now
at this link.
 The table and urns also got 
a fresh coat of paint.
We are using all white and green
in the landscaping this year
so I went with ferns and topiaries 
on & around the porch table.
 In the urns we planted begonias, marigolds
and red geraniums.
Along with flowers a few flag
found here on Amazon.
I hope you are enjoying outdoors
this summer and a taste of Patriotic!

No comments:

Post a Comment