Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Non Floral Christmas Centerpieces

Welcome and thanks for stopping by!
I thought I would share a few non-floral centerpiece
ideas for your holiday table. 
 There is always so much going on during the holidays
sometimes setting up a nonfloral arrangement
makes sense both because you can
prepare it ahead of time & it saves money!
Such as a Gingerbread House 
 I often use items that complement the table theme
or can be used for the table for example
at the Country Christmas table
this vintage red truck that holds extra
napkins and flatware.
table I used this adorable cookies for Santa
plate and a few dog gone good mugs! 
 Here a simple arrangement of 
candy canes and ornaments in  a silver
bowl is lovely.
 If you collect Santa or Snowman
figures they would be a nice addition to your table.

 Here I've used a set of vintage ornaments
in a silver plate.  These are always a favorite
of mine as they remind me of my grandmother.

 I used an arrangement of silks, dried babies breath
gold and silver ornaments in this
antique ironstone wash bowl.

Finally a few glass containers filled
with festive red and green ornaments!

Shop your house this holiday to find what you can use
to decorate your table this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment