Monday, June 25, 2018

Sailing into the Fourth!

When the Fourth of July holiday falls
in the middle of the week that's
a cause for a two weekend
celebration right!
 
We are celebrating here at
Beeutiful by Design
by Sailing into the Fourth with
this sailboat themed patriotic table.
 
I used my everyday blue and white plates along with
new galvanized chargers and
vintage blue tumblers.
I mixed blue and red flatware
and these Sailboat paper napkins
to complete the table.

These blue and white
mini porcelain urns are battery operated
to give a little glow to the table.
 
Sailboat salt and pepper on a
red and white checked runner
keep with the patriotic sailing theme.
 
Finally I filled this galvanized bucket with anchor detail
with white hydrangeas from the yard
and small flags!
 
Hope you are able to spend some time
this holiday with family and friends
to celebrate the blessings of our free nation!
I'm Joining:
The Scoop at:
Inspire me Tuesday at:
Wow Us Wednesday
Tablescape Thursday at:
Feathered Nest Friday
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment