Monday, February 15, 2016

St. Patrick's Day Victorian Clipart Project

Hope everyone had a nice
Valentine's Day!
Now onto the March holidays
and hopefully some
warmer weather.
 This weekend I had a chance to 
site for some Victorian
St. Patrick's Day 
clipart.
 If you have never visited her site
you should plan to stop by
she has such an archive of 
images and graphics.
 I really don't do much for
St. Patrick's Day in the way of decorating.

 This weekend I was thinking
about what I would setup
and decided just
a tray and a few
decorations on the bar.
 I think these adoreable Irish
will make a nice addition
to my picture wreath.
I will share the finished project
with you so, but wanted
to share the images today
in case you had a few projects in mind.
I'm Joining:
Celebrate Your Story
Metamorphosis Monday
The Scoop at:
Inspire me Tuesday at:
Wow Us Wednesday
Home Sweet Home
Feathered Nest Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Simple & Sweet Fridays
http://rootedinthyme.blogspot.com/


3 comments:

  1. These cards are so cute! I have a little bit of Irish in me on my mother's side...so I try to celebrate! ha.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very nice and I love the feel of them. Graphics fairy has lots of eye candy! Thank you so much for sharing at Celebrate Your Story and we hope you link up with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and festive! Thank you for sharing at the Celebrate Your Story Link Up Party.

    ReplyDelete