Sunday, December 6, 2015

December Books

Thanks for stopping by!
Here are my December book selections:

 In what may become a Christmas classic
Author Glen Beck writes the true meaning of Christmas
thru the telling of what Santa Claus really represents.
Or that's what I got from the reviews of Mr. Beck's latest
book "The Immortal Nicholas".
I thought it would be a good December read.

Next I selected "The Story of Alice"
by Robert Douglas-Fairhurst
after seeing it profiled on Sunday Morning on CBS.
Author Douglas-Fairhurst profiles the relationship
of Lewis Carroll, author of "Alice in Wonderland"
and the real life family friend Alice Liddell
whom the tale was originally told.
It is the 150th anniversary of the Alice in Wonderland book
and learning more about Carroll and
the meaning of Wonderland seemed both timely & interesting.

What's on your night table or book shelf this December?
I'm Joining:
Metamorphosis Monday


The Scoop at:


Inspire me Tuesday at:


Wow Us Wednesday


Feathered Nest Friday


Simple & Sweet Fridays http://rootedinthyme.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment