Saturday, September 18, 2010

Williams Sonoma Home




While up visiting Miss B recently,


we went to the Williams Sonoma Home store.


They had so many nice vignettes setup in the store.




Tons of blue and white!




Love the blue and white. It makes me want to


re-do my living room book cases back to blue and white again.




Most of the store still seemed styled for summer time.



Here's Miss B posing in front of the lamp selection.



Sunflowers with blue & white - yummy!





I took this photo b/c I liked the lighting inside the bookcases.




A nice color combo of coral, white and brown.








A wall vignette of mirrors, clocks and prints.




Just a touch of fall on the front table.



I'll be quiet while you visit more blue and white around the store.
































We had a great time browsing the store and I hope you did too!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for that! I'm going to have to stop by Williams Sonoma. I really love the vignette wall of mirrors and bird prints! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful place!

    Happy Blue Monday! Check out my book giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe they let you take pics! I took one and they rushed me and told me it was forbidden! I told them Villeroy and Boch which is a much higher quality store couldn't have been nicer about it!
    I thought they were going to have me arrested, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't they have the nicest things?! I LOVE to go to these places to gather ideas for my thrifty finds. Very gracious of them to allow you to take pictures.

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many beautiful things and all of their vignettes are fabulous. Love the blue and white and all of the pretty orange too. They do have some wonderful accessories. Thanks for linking to TTT and thanks for the tour. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was so much fun to see. I've never been to one of those stores - none around here but I sure would like to get there sometime. I really liked the towel color combination.

    ReplyDelete