Thursday, July 29, 2010

Blue and White Always a Delight!


Blue and white has been a staple of mine for years. I've slowly built a collection from a few pieces at Stein Mart to over twenty pieces plus two sets of 12 placesettings.

I love these big fish bowls. You can use them for vases, serving pieces for parties, even magazine holders.
This collection of small blue and white sits on the shelves between my kitchen and tv room.



A picture of my entry way in spring time.





Here's an early tablesetting I did when I first started blogging last year. I like the blue and orange combination (hint - you'll see more of that this fall at the store).


Think about some blue and white for your decor. It is a great "neutral" for any decor.
I'm joining Show and Tell Friday, My Favorite Things Saturday and Blue Monday. Please visit these blogs for more great posts!



16 comments:

  1. Oh all of your pieces are just gorgeous. I love that console table and the two jars. Beautiful. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ginger jars are just divine! They look wonderful on the hall table. Great blue and white post!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collection of blue. I love the blue willow plates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!! I am hosting a Giveaway on my blog...so do drop by!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great blue & white collection! my mom really love your post coz she also likes the blue & white dishes.. and she also collects ginger jars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shelving unit between the two rooms!!


    My Friday Blog - Monkey See, Monkey Do

    Hope your weekend treats you well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue transferware has such a great look! This is all very pretty together! Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh!!
    I just love your beautiful blues and whites!!

    So Pretty!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh your entry hall table looks beautiful! I love the blue and white birds. Of course, I love anything blue and white, and you have some wonderful pieces. Thanks so much for linking to Favorite Things Sat. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty blue and white! I was from KY, grew up there. Nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a beautiful collection of blue and white china and pottery.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you have quite a bunch! You could showcase one per Monday and have enough for a year!

    Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh lala it's beautiful. I just started collecting blues and I think I can't stop it hehe^_^ Happy Monday!

    Blueberry Lane

    ReplyDelete
  14. You were not kidding. You have a very nice collection of blues.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your collection of blue and white. I am also a collector and bought my first piece at age 17.
    xo, Sherry

    ReplyDelete